The mission of Just a Girl in Camas is to bring communities together by helping community members know each other better and believe in the goodness of all humanity, through video interviews, social media, shared spaces, events, and advocacy. Community is about working together to make this city we live in functional and friendly while respecting our neighbors and the beauty of the land around us.
I had the wonderful opportunity of interviewing Helen Baller teachers about what they love about their school community. I put the interviews together and got to present it at their end of year assembly. I am hoping to get young minds thinking about community around them and reminding everyone how important it is to be here for each other. Building community together. Enjoy!
- Paul Cheek with Rushing Water Yoga Part II
- 2018 Camas Plant and Garden Fair
- Earth Day 2018 with Denis Hayes
- The amazing Paul Cheek with Rushing Water Yoga
- Josy Wright with Waste Connections
- Denis Hayes-Coordinator of first Earth Day-Part 2
- Denis Hayes-coordinator of the first Earth Day-Part 1
- Camas Montessori School
- The historic Camas Hotel