The mission of Just a Girl in Camas is to enrich and share my love for the Camas community by helping to promote and feature local businesses and members of the community making a positive impact. To me, community is about working together to make this city we live in functional and friendly while respecting our neighbors and the beauty of the land around us.
Meet Max. He is the author of the book Aspergers and other Superpowers. We sat down to talk about his book. His struggles and triumphs. I didn’t cut out anything from this interview. I want everyone to hear everything Max shares. He is an amazing young man. Inspirational. Enjoy and share. Thank you!
- Nuestra Mesa in Camas!
- Virtuosity Senior Dancers
- Camas High School amazing DECA program
- Downtown Camas Spring Clean Up and Planting Day!
- Chatting about Earth Day with first graders at Helen Baller Elementary
- Storybook Dental~Pediatric Dentistry
- Building Community at Grass Valley Elementary
- Camas Education Foundation Auction 2017
- At Barre3 with the Corey Family~Sadie, Katie and Adam