The mission of Just a Girl in Camas is to enrich and share my love for the Camas community by helping to promote and feature local businesses and members of the community making a positive impact. To me, community is about working together to make this city we live in functional and friendly while respecting our neighbors and the beauty of the land around us.
What fun I had meeting up with local artist Anna Norris, who is one of the artists that has been adding some artistic whimsy to our downtown Camas area. Hear about her background, her love of art and what she has added to our walls in downtown Camas that you can go check out. Love this local artist!
- Suicide Awareness – A story of hope for our community
- Scott Jonason at Lacamas Medical Group
- #GivingTuesday for Just a Girl in Camas
- The Liberty Theater in downtown Camas
- Camas Beauty Bar and Boutique
- Apple Festival at Riverside Christian School
- Aspergers and other Superpowers by Maximillian Marciel
- Nuestra Mesa in Camas!
- Virtuosity Senior Dancers