The mission of Just a Girl in Camas is to enrich and share my love for the Camas community by helping to promote and feature local businesses and members of the community making a positive impact. To me, community is about working together to make this city we live in functional and friendly while respecting our neighbors and the beauty of the land around us.
I sat down with Heidi Kruger, principal and teacher of Riverside Christian School, to talk about the wonderful Apple Festival they have had for 27 years! If you are looking for some yummy pies, fresh apples, fun family time and just a great fall event then head to the Apple Festival on October 8th at Riverside Christian School 463 N. Shepherd Rd. Washougal, WA 98671
- Aspergers and other Superpowers by Maximillian Marciel
- Nuestra Mesa in Camas!
- Virtuosity Senior Dancers
- Camas High School amazing DECA program
- Downtown Camas Spring Clean Up and Planting Day!
- Chatting about Earth Day with first graders at Helen Baller Elementary
- Storybook Dental~Pediatric Dentistry
- Building Community at Grass Valley Elementary
- Camas Education Foundation Auction 2017