The mission of Just a Girl in Camas is to bring communities together by helping community members know each other better and believe in the goodness of all humanity, through video interviews, social media, shared spaces, events, and advocacy. Community is about working together to make this city we live in functional and friendly while respecting our neighbors and the beauty of the land around us.
I love this clip with Denis Hayes as we talk about Earth Day and the big topic of PLASTIC. Listen in to this great information and about the beautiful message Denis gives about hope. There is so much love for this planet and there is so much hope for change about how to treat it better. Happy Earth day people! xo
- The amazing Paul Cheek with Rushing Water Yoga
- Josy Wright with Waste Connections
- Denis Hayes-Coordinator of first Earth Day-Part 2
- Denis Hayes-coordinator of the first Earth Day-Part 1
- Camas Montessori School
- The historic Camas Hotel
- AHHH! PLASTIC! RECYCLE IT! STOP USING IT!
- 100 Women Who Care with Christie Ribary and Salud!
- Nick and Tami’s A Wedding Affair to Remember