The mission of Just a Girl in Camas is to bringing communities together by helping community members know each other better and believe in the goodness of all humanity, through video interviews, social media, shared spaces, events, and advocacy. Community is about working together to make this city we live in functional and friendly while respecting our neighbors and the beauty of the land around us.
PLASTIC! Get rid of it! Use less! Listen in as I talk with Geri Rubano, local Camas passionate recycler, about how we can recycle plastic, stop using plastic and just overall good recycling habits! There are so many ways we can all make a difference that can add up to so much good for our beautiful Earth. Check it out!
- 100 Women Who Care with Christie Ribary and Salud!
- Nick and Tami’s A Wedding Affair to Remember
- Santa and Mrs. Claus!
- SRO Tim Fellows with the Camas School District
- Local Artist Anna Norris
- Suicide Awareness – A story of hope for our community
- Scott Jonason at Lacamas Medical Group
- #GivingTuesday for Just a Girl in Camas
- The Liberty Theater in downtown Camas