The mission of Just a Girl in Camas is to enrich and share my love for the Camas community by helping to promote and feature local businesses and members of the community making a positive impact. To me, community is about working together to make this city we live in functional and friendly while respecting our neighbors and the beauty of the land around us.
Hey kids! I was able to get a few minutes with Santa and Mrs. Claus to chat with them about how things are going preparing for Christmas this year! Tune in to hear about the reindeer, a machine that broke down at the North Pole, what Santa and Mrs. Claus do after such a busy time and oh! if I am on the naughty or nice list! Hee Haw and Merry Christmas!
- SRO Tim Fellows with the Camas School District
- Local Artist Anna Norris
- Suicide Awareness – A story of hope for our community
- Scott Jonason at Lacamas Medical Group
- #GivingTuesday for Just a Girl in Camas
- The Liberty Theater in downtown Camas
- Camas Beauty Bar and Boutique
- Apple Festival at Riverside Christian School
- Aspergers and other Superpowers by Maximillian Marciel